Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Extensions Does Rihanna Use

maple cream

Who never ate those biscuits fluffy Little Debbie


I found the recipe in my computer by searching in my recipe folder. ; They do not taste exactly the true recipe, but they are soft and sweet. For the next time I make some changes, doing tests, I'll end up having the bin closest to it, the taste possible.

Cookies 1 cup margarine
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar 1
c.table molasses
c.The a vanilla 2 eggs
1 ½ cups flour ½
c.The salt
1 c.The baking powder
1 / 8 c.The cinnamon 1
c.table
cocoa 1 ½ cups of oatmeal

Trim
2 c.The hot
c.The salt ¼
1 jar marshmallow cream ½ cup
fat
1 / 3 cup powdered sugar ½
c.The vanilla

For biscuits; beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar and eggs until it is fluffy. Add vanilla and remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Place by tablespoons onto a cookie place and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. (I have 14 minutes to set convection). Cool cookies.
for garnish; Melt salt in hot water. Add all other ingredients and beat until fluffy. Spread between 2 cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment