Thursday, September 30, 2010

11 Month Old Swollen Gum

Cranberry Chicken and Biscuits


To celebrate my dear, I have prepared a good meal of chicken, in fact I did it for me too lol because I adore the cranberry. So I am most pleased that I believe him. I took this from rectte Cherry Tomatoes and Basil .

chicken thighs without skin (my drumsticks)
4 tbsp flour (oh yours, I just realized that I forgot: P) 2 tbsp
olive oil
2 sprigs fresh thyme (2 c.The dried thyme) 2 onions chopped

500 ml (2 cups) fresh cranberries or frozen (1 cup dried cranberries)
250 ml (1 cup) apple juice (grape, apple and cranberry)
150 ml (2 / 3 cup) maple syrup Salt and pepper


Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F).
Coat the chicken thighs and thoroughly shake off the excess. In nonstick skillet, brown them in oil, then place them in an oven dish or roasting pan. Add the thyme, onions, cranberries, apple juice and maple syrup. Add salt and pepper. Bake uncovered about 1 hour 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment