Thursday, October 21, 2010

Craft Plastic Belt Buckles

Macaroni "Touski"


I dump in my pantry, fridge and freezer, so I spent the rest of s and make meals with what remains. So tonight I prepared a macaroni "Touski" all that remains as an ingredient. And let me tell you this macaroni is really good. I give you the ingredients I took, but you can take "Touski" is your refrigerator. For dried mushrooms, I bought a big jar at Costco in the section of fruit and vegetables.

cooked macaroni 4 people
1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 egg
½ cup rehydrated dried mushrooms
pepper cubed ¼ cup sliced leeks
juice ½ cup mushroom soaking
2 cups grated cheese raclette
¼ cup Parmesan breadcrumbs
melted butter salt & pepper

Mix cream of mushroom soup, water and egg. Cook the peppers, leeks and mushrooms. Put on the macaroni and pour mixture cream over pasta. Mix crumbs with melted butter and add half. Add the Parmesan, half the grated cheese and mix. Add half the remaining crumbs over pasta and sprinkle cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F until the cheese browns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment